SBL's work with the Public Sector
SBL have been assisting government departments to overcome various challenges for many years. For example, we have many strategic partnerships working at project level allowing SBL to help customers achieve their targets in compliance and adherence to Government initiatives and mandates. These include the HMG Security Policy Framework, Greening Government ICT Programme, Operational Efficiency Programme, GSI Code of Connection and many more.
SBL occupy places on all relevant public sector framework agreements utilised by Government procurement departments including the Government Procurement Service CITHS framework, and the DE&S IA framework. Utilising our relationships and sector knowledge we have established deep and long standing relationships in key government departments, delivering some of the following attributes:
- SBL have a proven track record of reducing costs and improving efficiency in Government
- Vendor independence: We deliver innovative and bespoke solutions that are derived from our customer's requirements, not market pressure.
- Business agility to meet all our customers` varied expectations and needs.
- Dedicated licensing specialists, who can simplify complex licensing models.
- Our security cleared CLAS consultants offer unique Information Assurance expertise to assist our customers with all elements of their IT Security projects from conception through to completion.