Security Policy Management
A Security Policy is the most basic indicator of an organisation's commitment to information security and will send the right message, regarding a security-awareness culture, to customers, shareholders and employees.
Our Information Assurance Consultants will:
- Review your Security Policy.
- Asses it against industry standards.
- Assess its effectiveness within your business environment.
- Assess its content and implementation to identify any weaknesses.
- Clarify objectives and prioritise vulnerabilities to allow the most business critical to be addressed.
Where no Security Policy exists they will work with IT managers and other stakeholders to:
- Create a standards compliant program of security awareness.
- Develop a dynamic policy that encompassing requirements, assumptions and responsibilities.
- Ensure that employees are aware of their statutory, legal and contractual requirements.
- Include instruction on how to implement legislation around Data Protection, Privacy of Personal Information, Computer Misuse, Software Copyright and Intellectual Property.
- Determine the impact of these threats on an otherwise secure network.
Each risk is assessed and a cost effective solution proposed to restore the system integrity. We offer proactive risk management with the objective of protecting information, assets and business reputation.