Meet the Central Government
SBL have been assisting government departments to overcome various challenges for many years. For example, we have many strategic partnerships working at project level allowing SBL to help customers achieve their targets in compliance and adherence to central government initiatives and mandates. These include the HMG Security Policy Framework, Greening Government ICT Programme, Operational Efficiency Programme, GSI Code of Connection and many more.
SBL occupy places on all relevant public sector framework agreements utilised by central government procurement departments including the Government Procurements Service CITHS framework, and the DE&S IA framework. Utilising our relationships and sector knowledge we have established deep and long standing relationships in key government departments, delivering some of the following attributes:
- SBL have a proven track record of reducing costs and improving efficiency in Central Government
- Vendor independence: We deliver innovative and bespoke solutions that are derived from our customer's requirements, not market pressure.
- Business agility to meet all our customers varied expectations and needs.
- Dedicated licensing specialists, who can simplify complex licensing models.
- Our security cleared, CLAS consultants offer unique Information Assurance knowledge to assist our customer with all elements of their IT Security projects from conception through to completion.
- ViaSat Nano USB has gained approval for use up to Top Secret
2GB, 4GB and 8GB sticks are available and are the only USB sticks on the market with this level of accreditation.
Click here to learn more about ViaSat Nano USB
- BeMac's XK Confidential is CAPs approved to Enhanced
This offers remote and mobile workers to access the organisations via a secure and cost effective way.
Click here to learn more about BeMac's XK Confidential
- CESG CPA Framework
CESG’s CPA Framework is changing the way organisations will choose the correct solution via the correct framework. It is also enabling a more effective engagement process for the vendor community as well. The CAPS framework will remain for all Enhanced and High Grade security solutions and CPA will deal with Augmented Grade and below. The CPA framework will provide a unified approach for security product assurance.
Click here to learn more about CESG CPA Framework
- SBL Training and Services
SBL Training & Services have been a well-kept secret until now. We offer a range of services via our Security Services division which ranges from crypto custodian refresher courses and Checkpoint installation and training through to the creation of RMADS, CLAS consultancy and security policy management. We also partner with strategic partners to offer an extensive package of training and services options, which enables us to deal with the majority of customer requirements.
Click here to learn more about SBL Training and Services
- Titus SharePoint Security Suite
Titus SharePoint Security Suite automates crucial elements of the in-built SharePoint security like applying permissions to folders, documents and lists + applying visual labels to raise awareness of sensitive information. With more and more organisations utilising SharePoint as their main data repository there is the need to ensure the security is as strong as possible.
Click here to learn more about Titus SharePoint Security Suite